Tuesday, March 4, 2008

2 weeks Diarrhea



Today, I almost get headache. But, thanks God.. I am not. Actually my computer got problem. And i have to take a very long time to edit my blog. So, now let me put some other pictures of my baby. These pictures were taken on 11 Nov 2007. My baby got diarrhea about 2 weeks. So pity of her.. At 4 am, my husband and I took her to a hospital. After a few hours, she looks better but still diarrhea. After 4 days, I took her to hospital again. But, now.. different hospital. This time, we met paediatrician. Then, her stool was taken. Doctor said, he found undigested food that can cause a diarrhea, and maybe it's because of environment. He also adviced us not to worry, and must give her drinks and food as much as well. A few days later, my husband went to a doctor again. This is for the third time, and we met Malaysian doctor at Tabung Haji Malaysia here. He gave us rehydration salt for her. After that, alhamdulillah she was fine.

No comments: